yeah but what if most of dans “horrible thoughts of friends and family dying horribly” are about phil and how horrifying it would be for him if phil got harmed
LADIES AND GENTLMEN, MAY HAVE I YOUR ATTENTION PUH-LEEEEEAAAAASEEEE
(that was a Sweeney Todd reference if no one picked it up)
But this here lovely, actual 10 pound note prop from The Runaway Bride, hand-signed by David Tennant has unfortunately not been getting the attention and love it deserves from me, so I’m auctioning it off.
I’m going back to Haiti in February and am having trouble raising the funds needed to pay for my portion of the trip, so selling this would be a huge boost! If you’re interested please check it out! If you can’t afford it I totally understand because I’m broke myself, but spreading the word would be a magnificent help!
This will make an awesome gift for any Whovian for the holiday season too :) Send me an ask or message me on ebay or send me smoke signals and carrier pigeons if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them!
Please reblog and spread the word, and check it out here!
Keep spreading the word guys, you’re a great help! The auction ends Wednesday but will automatically be relisted if no one bids, so there’s still time!
james potter is not short
THE TALL BLACK-HAIRED MAN in his glasses…
the misconception of james as short is based on an incorrect understanding of harry as short (“they would be within an inch of each other in height”)??? harry is not short, DANIEL RADCLIFFE is short. harry is not short, ron is just tall. harry is not short and neither is his father
thank you for your time
so here is my anorexia 2 year recovery in a photo.
i have looked similar to the picture on the right for a while now, i have been healthy and out of hospital for 17 months.
so yeah, i am much much happier now, happier than i have ever been, i am enjoying life, and doing whatever I want to do.
never give up, recovery is possible, and will happen for all of you. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO.
i love you all, dont ever let it win!
THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!
Need more heroes, motherfucker.
This is insane.
Oh my God..
Reblogged 3 times in a row because this is just amazing.
Don’t do this to me tumblr.
I was going to reblog this earlier but I waited so that it could be my 10000th post cos it’s the saddest and most beautiful thing I’ve ever read, absolutely amazing..
so much chills
this is one of those rare text posts that really changes my perspective
i have tears in my eyes
I feel like I got punched in the gut
hes so obviously talking about phil dont look at me
read this if you think im hot
i’m bored while doing my latin homework i am this close to translating the opening monologue to star trek into classical latin someone stop me quick
caelum. finito terminalis. is cursus est de commissi navistella. sui legatio quintus-annus - munduses ignotus novus exploro. lux nova et cultus novus sequor. cedo audacius quatenus homonis aput iit.
I have a serious problem.
please whisper this in my ear during sex
Me: I probably taste like existential angst and Fall Out Boy lyrics.
Girlfriend: Yeah, probably. Wait, what do Fall Out Boy lyrics taste like?
Me: They taste like you, only sweeter.
*opens window and screams* AM I MORE THAN YOUVE BARGAINED FOR YET I’VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR CAUSE THATS JUST WHO I AM THIS WEEK
what rock group has four men that don’t sing
hahaha I get it
i dont get this joke ive seen it alot but i dont understand? someone explain plz
Mount Rushmore is a mountian in America that has four of their presidents carved into it. “Rock” group that don’t sing. They are literally Rock.
- (I am working late at night in a 24-hour pharmacy. There are only three customers in the store: a scruffy but clean young couple and another gentleman. The woman in the young couple is very heavily pregnant, and her partner is picking up the range of baby hats we carry and holding them up against her stomach, then looking at the prices and sadly putting them back. They pick up a packet of the cheapest pain medication we carry and bring it to the counter.)
- Female Customer: “I’m sorry, but can you please ask the pharmacist if these are safe for me to take?”
- Me: “Of course!”
- (While we’re waiting for the pharmacist to come out, they tell me they’re expecting their daughter any day now. The pharmacist has been watching the young couple since they came in.)
- Pharmacist: “These are fine, but can I ask why you need them?”
- Female Customer: “Oh, I have a horrible cough that’s making my back ache even worse. I can’t get to sleep.”
- (The pharmacist goes through a list of cough medicines safe for her to take, before the young man shakes his head with tears in his eyes.)
- Male Customer: “I’m sorry, I’ve just lost my job and we really can’t afford any of those. Sorry for wasting your time.”
- Pharmacist: “That’s okay, but this packet is damaged, and legally I can’t let you take it. Seeing as it was the last one, let me and [my name] go look in the back for some more.”
- (The pharmacist takes me out the back, where he puts three packets of name brand painkillers, four bottles of name brand cough syrup, a wheat bag for her back, a tin of formula, a packet of newborn nappies and a few of the hats the couple was looking at into a box. He hands me the box and tells me to take it out to them. I do and they both burst into tears, thanking us over and over again. They leave with huge smiles on their faces.)
- Female Customer: “Thank you again!”
- Other Customer: “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but over hear. Did you say you just lost your job at [local company]?”
- Male Customer: “Yes, I was an IT tech.”
- Other Customer: “I own [other computer store in the area], and I’m looking for a new tech. Can you start tomorrow?”
- (There were tears all round that night. A week later, the young woman brought in her beautiful daughter and a giant batch of cupcakes for the pharmacy staff. Best night at work ever!)
Science Day in India, posting whole series of Scientists, their inventions or discoveries.